3/31/08

Why Appleseed

Quote from DarrellM5 who attended the Old Middlegate Station, Fallon, NV, March 15-16 AS:

"This was my first experience using slings on rifles for anything other than transporting the firearm. What an eye-opener."



Quote from knubby who hosted the Sallisaw, OK, March 8-9 AS:

"...my 16 yr old daughter Kelli really benefited from the instruction. Her shooting vastly improved. The very next weekend she competed in the Arkansas Jr. Olympic rifle match. She placed 3rd in both kneeling and prone individually(out of 93 competitors) with a 2nd place overall team finish. Appleseed Works!"



Quote from bsinger427 who attended the Davilla, TX, February 9-10 AS:

"This was my first Appleseed. Like many before me, I didn't shoot nearly as well as I thought I would. I'm one of those active duty types, so I thought I knew what I was doing. I've gotta tell you, I received more quality instruction in two days than I've had in four years on active duty!"